Skip to content

Tourist visa to Canada.

Tourist visa to Canada.
Visitor visa can be issued to you in several cases:
& # 8212; you want to visit friends or relatives in Canada,
& # 8212; you want to visit Canada for tourism,
& # 8212; you have a business trip,
& # 8212; you want to learn English before 6 months,
& # 8212; and also there is a category of super-visa for parents, grandparents.
A tourist visa to Canada can be one-time or multiple (up to 10 years), but you do not have the right to live in Canada for more than 6 months from the year. A separate category is a super-visa for parents, grandparents & # 8212; they receive a multiple visa with the possibility of living in Canada for up to two years without leaving the country.
When considering a Visitor visa request to Canada, an officer of the Canadian immigration office is guided by the following questions: your financial situation, employment and income, the truth of the purpose of your visit, and also you must prove that you do not intend to stay in Canada more than the due date, strong ties with their native country. These are the main questions when considering your request, but there are many more small ones. The answer to all these questions can only be documentary evidence, with unfounded explanations here you can not do.
Our immigration consultants work on the basis of an individual approach to each client. We do not have the right to give guarantees for a tourist visa to Canada, because the final decision on issuing a visa is taken by an immigration officer of Canada, but we try to achieve a positive result, using our rich experience and individual approach to each client.
We are applying for a tourist visa to Canada through our on-line immigration consultant account and in this regard, we have the opportunity to work with clients around the world. We do not need original documents, we only need scanned copies, and they are easily sent by e-mail.
You can contact us by email. mail [email protected], write to us from any country in Russian, English or Hebrew.
Alis Immigration - immigration to Canada, work in Canada, study in Canada.
23432 Dewdney Trunk Rd, Maple Ridge BC - Greater Vancouver. 1-604-543-8337 1-778-572-0400 [email protected]
� 2015 - 2018 Alis Immigration - Canada. All rights reserved.

Hi! Do you want find a sex partner? It is easy! Click here, free registration!