Skip to content

Spain: emigration through education.

Spain: emigration through education.
Study in Spain & # 8211; a wonderful way to get acquainted with the country and its culture, learn or improve the Spanish language, as well as get a look and residence in this country and subsequently become a holder of European citizenship.
Spain & # 8211; it is not only the sea, the sun, Barcelona and Gaudi, it is its infinitely rich and diverse culture, which is not conceivable without language. In order to get to know the country better, you can combine beach or sightseeing vacation with teaching Spanish.
Courses of foreign languages (espanol para extranjeros) exist at state universities or in private language schools (academias de idiomas). The length of the course and the number of hours of Spanish per day can be chosen.
If the duration of your studies does not exceed 90 days, no special study visa will be required. The set of documents is about the same as for a normal tourist visa, with the exception of documents from the language school about booking and payment of the course. Often, schools themselves provide housing: you can live in an apartment with other students or in a Spanish family (this option is much more expensive, since it usually includes food).
Such a visa can not be extended, changed to a residence permit and so on. After finishing the course, you will have to return home.
If you decide to stay in Spain, study & # 8211; a good, albeit not the fastest, option to get a temporary, and then a permanent residence permit.
When the duration of training exceeds 90 days, you can qualify for a long-term study visa (visa D). A long-term study visa allows you to stay in the country during the training course. It should be noted that there are two types of such visas.
If you intend to stay in Spain and qualify for an annual extension of your residence permit, the training course should last more than 180 days. Otherwise, the consulate will issue you a visa D without the right to receive a residence card.
In the case where the course lasts more than 180 days, the consulate issues a visa D, which allows you to apply for a card until the end of the training course (no more than 1 year, with the possibility of extension).
It is important to understand that the student's residence permit is essentially not so, as it does not give the student the right to full-time work and public medical services. According to the law, a student can work, but only 20 hours a week, if the working schedule does not coincide with the training hours.
At the same time, the employer must issue a large number of papers in the Ministry of Labor. Also you will have to prove that the money you get for this work is not the main source of income. In Spanish, this document is called "tarjeta de estancia" (card giving the right to stay), and not "tarjeta de residencia" (residence permit).
Those who have disaccustomed for three years can change their student card to a residence permit with the right to work (in the presence of a work contract, or when opening their own business).
If you do not speak Spanish, you can start with long language courses (more than 180 days). There are long-term language courses at universities, as well as private schools of the Spanish language.
The educational institution must be necessarily accredited by the Instituto Cervantes. In addition, there is a rule that you must have at least 20 school hours per week. If you have not mastered the language well enough for a year, you can continue your studies. To extend the student card is possible without leaving the country.
Students of Russian universities can participate in an exchange program or any other long-term study program if the institution has an agreement with one of the universities in Spain. For example, in the universities of Granada and the University of Cadiz there are centers for the study of the Russian language, so they cooperate with some Russian institutions. You can find out in the international department of your university about the current programs with these and other training centers in Spain.
If you already have a diploma of higher education (a specialist or a bachelor), you can enter a master's degree (the second stage of the Bologna higher education system) of a public or private university. In both cases, education is paid. The year of study at the state university will cost you about 2000 euros, in private & # 8211; about 8000-9000 euros.
As a rule, the Master's program lasts 1 year (although there are two-year programs). There are no entrance exams. It takes into account your basic education and the average score. In Spain, there is a 10-point rating system. Do not forget to mention in the documents on education received in Russia that "5" & # 8211; this is the highest score, otherwise you risk being trapped in tadpoles. "5" & # 8211; the lowest "passing" mark in Spain.
enter your e-mail to stay updated on our updates.
Art-residence in Khvalynsk: in the homeland of K. Petrov-Vodkin.
How to write motivation letters.
Question to the expert: language courses in Ireland.
In Moscow, will host a travel festival.
Foreign internships for students.
Free Edinburgh.
Marriage in Italian.
Refugee status in Spain.
Dream internships.
Cities with free public transport.
Top 10 travel films.
Visa of the bride of the USA - how to avoid refusal?
Leave a Reply Cancel reply.
More stories.
Au-pair program in the USA: subtleties and advantages.
A community of active people for whom the word 'borders' is a symbol.
We collect relevant information about emigration, downshifting, volunteer programs and other ways to open new horizons.

Hi! Do you want find a sex partner? It is easy! Click here, free registration!