Residence permit in Ukraine for citizens of Tuvalu.
According to general rules, foreigners and stateless persons are allowed to stay on the territory of Ukraine for 90 calendar days. For a legitimate stay in Ukraine beyond the stipulated time limit, an alien or stateless person must obtain a document confirming the legality of the stay in accordance with Ukrainian legislation.
Such documents are a temporary residence permit and a permanent residence permit in Ukraine. A temporary residence permit gives an alien or a stateless person the opportunity to reside on the territory of Ukraine on legal grounds for a period of not more than one year with the possibility of extending this period.
A view of temporary residence in Ukraine for citizens of Tuvalu.
A temporary residence permit is issued by the State Migration Service in the manner established by the legislation of Ukraine. In accordance with the Law of Ukraine on the legal status of foreigners & # 187; the right to design a temporary residence permit is granted to foreigners and stateless persons who arrived in Ukraine on one of the following grounds:
employment in Ukraine; reunion with the family, where one of the spouses & # 8212; citizen of Ukraine; reunion with the family, where one of its members (husband, children) has a temporary residence permit in Ukraine; implementation of the international technical assistance project; with the aim of preaching religious beliefs, performing religious rites or other canonical activities; work in representative offices and branches of foreign organizations, companies or banks; participation in the activities of branches, offices, representative offices and other structural units of public (non-governmental) organizations of foreign states; work as a correspondent or representative of foreign media; training; Other, defined by the Law.
The general list of documents submitted for the registration of a visa for temporary residence in Ukraine in accordance with the said resolution of the CMU:
1. Application of the established form;
2. Passport document of the alien or a document proving the identity without statelessness (upon presentation), with a visa of type D, unless otherwise provided by legislation and international treaties of Ukraine, and copies of passport pages with personal data and visa (if available);
3. Translation into the Ukrainian language of the pages of the passport document of the foreigner or the document proving the identity without citizenship, with personal data certified in accordance with the procedure established by law;
4. The policy of medical insurance, unless otherwise provided by international treaties of Ukraine;
5. A receipt for payment of a state fee or a document confirming the existence of benefits for its payment;
6. Four photographs of an alien or stateless person measuring 3.5 x 4.5 centimeters on matte paper (photographs may be presented in headdresses that do not hide the face oval, by citizens whose religious beliefs do not allow them to appear before unauthorized persons without headgear, provided that in their passport documents they are depicted in head-dresses);
7. A copy of the certificate issued by the tax authority on the assignment of the identification number (if any).
Depending on the grounds for obtaining a temporary residence permit, the list of documents may differ. Within 15 working days from the date of acceptance by the territorial body or subdivision of the State SMS of documents from an alien or stateless person, the HMS body is obliged to provide the applicant with a response to satisfy the application for obtaining the Vida or to refuse to receive the Vid.
The type is given to the foreigner and stateless person against receipt after presentation of the alien's passport or the document proving the person without citizenship, in which the last free page is marked with the receipt of the type of the established sample, which is sealed.
The grounds for refusing to provide a species can be:
The need to ensure national security or the protection of public order; Necessity of protection of health, protection of rights and legitimate interests of citizens of Ukraine and other persons residing in Ukraine; When the passport document of the alien or the document proving the identity without citizenship is counterfeit, spoiled, does not correspond to the established pattern or belongs to another person; Submission of knowingly false information or forged documents; In the event that the facts of non-fulfillment by them of a court decision or public authorities authorized to impose administrative penalties are revealed, or they have other property obligations to the state, individuals or legal entities, including those related to the previous expulsion from Ukraine, including after the expiration of the ban on further entry into Ukraine (for persons receiving a temporary residence permit); in other cases provided for by law.
In order to obtain a residence permit in Ukraine in a short time and without refusals, you can contact us and we will provide you with quality legal assistance.
A view of permanent residence in Ukraine for Tuvalu citizens.
In accordance with the Laws of Ukraine on the legal status of foreigners and stateless persons, and "On Immigration", foreigners and stateless persons can immigrate to Ukraine for permanent residence in accordance with the established procedure. A document that certifies the identity of a foreigner or stateless person and confirms the right to permanent residence in Ukraine, is a residence permit.
If you analyze the legislation of Ukraine, then obtaining a permanent residence permit consists of two stages:
1. Obtaining permission for immigration.
2. Obtain on the basis of permission # 8212; of the species.
At the first stage, the immigration permit is granted for certain categories of immigrants or within the quotas of immigration established by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, or outside the immigration quota. First category & # 8212; persons by immigration quota. These include:
1) figures of science and culture whose immigration is in the interests of Ukraine;
2) highly qualified specialists and workers, whose acute need is tangible for the economy of Ukraine;
3) persons who have made foreign investment in the economy of Ukraine by foreign convertible currency for the amount not less than 100 (one hundred) thousand US dollars registered in the order established by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine;
4) persons who are a full-fledged brother or sister, grandfather or woman, grandson or granddaughter of Ukrainian citizens;
5) persons who were previously citizens of Ukraine;
6) the parents, the husband (wife) of the immigrant and his underage children;
7) persons who have continuously resided on the territory of Ukraine within three years from the date of establishment of the status of a person who has suffered from human trafficking;
8) persons who have served in the Armed Forces of Ukraine for more than three years. Second category & # 8212; Persons who can become emigrants beyond the quota for immigration.
Such persons include:
1. One of the spouses, if the second of the spouses with whom he is married for more than two years, is a citizen of Ukraine;
2. Children and parents of Ukrainian citizens;
3. Persons who have the right to obtain citizenship of Ukraine by territorial origin;
4. Persons who are guardians or trustees of citizens of Ukraine, or are under the tutelage or guardianship of Ukrainian citizens;
5. Persons whose immigration is of public interest to Ukraine;
6. Foreign Ukrainians, spouses of foreign Ukrainians, their children in case of their general entry and stay on the territory of Ukraine.
The advantages of obtaining a permanent residence permit in the territory of Ukraine for foreigners and stateless persons are:
1) an alien or a stateless person can arrive at any time to Ukraine without a visa at any time.
2) the period of stay in the territory of Ukraine is not limited to the term of short-term stay in the territory of Ukraine (90 days from 180 from the date of the first entry)
3) the absence of the need to obtain a permit for the employment of a foreign citizen (work permit) with the official employment in Ukraine;
4) the absence of restrictions on the compatibility of posts due to a work permit;
5) permanent residence in the territory of Ukraine relieves the need for costs for medical insurance, consular fees, mandatory for foreigners and stateless persons entering the territory of Ukraine and the like;
6) the period of validity of the certificate for permanent residence is not limited, in contrast to a temporary residence permit, which must be renewed every year. The certificate can only be exchanged after reaching 25 or 45 years of age.
First, to obtain an immigration permit, you need to collect the following documents:
1) Application for the granting of an immigration permit;
2) Three photos;
3) A copy of the identity document;
4) Document of residence;
5) Information on the composition of the family, a copy of the marriage certificate (if the person applying is married);
6) A document stating that the person is not ill with chronic alcoholism, substance abuse, drug addiction or infectious diseases, the list of which is determined by the central executive authority for health protection;
7) Certificate issued by the competent authority of the state of previous residence or its diplomatic institution in Ukraine on the absence of a criminal record;
8) Documents defined by the Law of Ukraine on Immigration & # 187; in accordance with the category of immigrants.
The term for processing an application for an immigration permit is # 8212; 1 year. After obtaining an immigration permit, you need to apply for a permanent residence permit.
The list of documents required for the registration of a permanent residence permit in Ukraine:
1. Application for the registration of a permanent residence permit in Ukraine.
2. The original of the alien's passport, a copy of the pages with personal data, a visa of type D and a border crossing mark (or an immigration card).
3. Certified translation into Ukrainian of the passport page with personal data of the foreigner.
4. Notarized copy of the immigration permit.
5. Documents on the availability of housing in Ukraine, where a person has the right to register.
6. Medical certificates.
7. Certificate of criminal record in the territory of Ukraine.
8. Certificate of absence of criminal record in the territory of the country of citizenship.
9. 4 photos 3.5 x 4.5 cm (matt).
10. Receipt for payment of state duty.
11. Receipt for payment of HMS services.
12. A copy of the certificate issued by the tax authority on the assignment of the identification number.
13. Power of attorney for our employee.
As you can understand, in fact, the procedure for obtaining an LRW is a much more complicated and confusing process than it looks in theory. This process requires a lot of time and special knowledge in the field of migration law. Otherwise, the applicant risks delaying the processing of documents, receiving a refusal, or finding himself in a situation where his legal residence in Ukraine has expired.
Specialists of the Law Firm "Kirda & amp; Partners "render a full range of services in relation to obtaining a permanent residence permit, which includes:
provision of preliminary consultations on the possibility of obtaining an UWW; preparation of the necessary and complete package of documents; submission of the entire package of documents to the State Migration Service of Ukraine; accompaniment of the whole process of obtaining the UWW prior to the actual receipt of the species.
For detailed information about the terms and cost of services, please contact our specialists.
Residence permit in Ukraine for citizens of Tuvalu.