Canada day by day, immigration, Quebec.
- Age: 21 - 45 (unless otherwise specified by the employer)
- Education: completed education after school (special or higher)
- Work experience: at least 3 years in the last 5 years in the specialty specified in the list of required provinces (in-demand list).
- Possession of official languages: CLB / NCLC 5 for all 4 tests. Level CLB / NCLC 4 can also be adopted for occupations by NOC C and D at the discretion of the provincial authorities.
- Adaptiveness in moving / settlement: the labor market needs outside the metropolitan region of Manitoba will be a priority. Candidates who have close ties with other provinces of Canada (work, education) may not be approved by the provincial immigration program.
- the number of invited candidates who do not have a Canadian job offer has increased from 62% to 90%
- the number of invited candidates who studied in Canada increased from 30% to 40%
- the number of invited candidates for the Federal Skilled Workers Program increased from 25% to 48%;
- the number of candidates who can create a profile in the Express Entry system has increased.
- the professions and citizenship of candidates who have been invited to submit documents have changed.
- the gender gap among the invited candidates was reduced.
The Ministry of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship of Canada (IRCC) reopened one of the most popular immigration programs for parents, grandparents, on January 2, 2018. Show more ... As reported on the IRCC official website, an online form for interested sponsors is available from 12 pm on January 2, 2018. All who want to sponsor their parents, grandparents in 2018, first of all, will have to fill this form. It will be available until 12 pm on 1 February 2018.
Filling out and submitting the online form is the first step in the Sponsorship of Parents, Grandparents (PGP) program, which will allow selected citizens and permanent residents of Canada to sponsor their parents, grandparents and immigrants to Canada as permanent residents of the country.
Requirements for Sponsors.
- Demonstrate the minimum required level of income for the family sponsorship program, by providing proof of income from the Canadian Tax Agency (CRA)
- Demonstrate the minimum required revenue for the program over the last three years. If the sponsor is a legal or civil marriage, the total income of the family can be considered.
- The sponsor and the sponsored relative must sign a sponsorship agreement, which requires the sponsor to provide financial support to the sponsored person for up to 20 years.