Skip to content


Learning Finnish and other rare languages.
We offer courses in Finnish, Danish, Hungarian and Dutch.
International certificate TOEFL IBT.
A fully computerized version of the American TOEFL exam.
Conversational phrases and expressions. Learn the vocabulary yourself.
Education in Europe.
Obtaining education abroad. How, what and where.
Exchange program for senior pupils.
FLEX is an exchange program for schoolchildren with disabilities.
Work permit for students in Canada.
Detailed information about employment abroad.
Immigration to Australia.
All stages of the immigration process for obtaining a residence permit.
Visa interview.
Information and documentary support for the process of obtaining a visa.
Translations of documents.
Translation of documents from Russian into English / from English into Russian.
Last update 09:02:10 PM.
Vocational and technical education in Canada.
Colleges are a more economical way of getting higher education in Canada. Canada has an extensive system of colleges that provide higher education, a Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor's or Master's degrees, after which students can begin to work in their specialty, as well as after the university. Also in Canada, a large selection of quality schools ESL (English Second Language).
The main task of colleges is to train professional cadres for industry and business. These are analogues of our vocational schools, whose students in a short time receive a profession.
Training programs in colleges in Canada are developed in cooperation with industry and the public and meet modern requirements, which means that colleges offer specialties in demand on the labor market.
Certificates and diplomas of education issued by colleges of Canada are recognized on a par with university ones. Many of them have corresponding agreements with universities and issue diplomas of partner universities. This way of getting higher education in Canada is becoming more common and popular among students who would like to pay less. After all, the cost of teaching in colleges is 1.5-2 times lower than in universities.
Training programs can be designed for different periods: from several months to three years. Depending on the duration of the training, you will receive a certificate or diploma - ordinary or advanced (advanced), a bachelor's degree or a master's degree. The period of study in Canada for obtaining a certificate is 32-52 weeks. During this time, students receive the necessary training, allowing them to engage in professional activities in junior positions. The diploma is given on average after 1,5-2 years of training, advanced diploma - after 2,5-3 years of training. Programs corresponding to the diploma are trained by qualified personnel to work on the average technical and managerial levels in such areas as electronics, industry, construction and architecture, business, etc. It takes 3-4 years to obtain a bachelor's degree.
Training in the Master's program can take from one to two years. Getting a degree allows you to look for work in managerial positions of middle management.
In Canada there are about 170 public and private colleges. They are subdivided into regional (community colleges), technical (technical institutes) and colleges of the CEGEP system. Most regional colleges are members of the relevant association (Association of Canadian Community Colleges, ACCC).
There are two main types of colleges - public and private. Three main types of training programs are used in colleges: one-year (issued a certificate), two-year (after graduation, the student is given a diploma) and a three-year program - usually implemented in partnership with a higher education institution (at the end of which the student receives a bachelor's degree).
Currently, an experiment is under way, in which a number of colleges received the right to assign their own bachelor's degrees in applied disciplines.
In the colleges of Canada study information technology, web design, accounting, business administration, hotel and tourism management. There are co-op programs that allow you to combine training with an internship in the specialty (up to 4 months). They are built like this: a semester of theoretical studies alternates with a semester of practice on the profile.
A number of colleges have organized academic programs aimed at preparing students from abroad to enter universities. On their basis language courses for foreign students (ESL) operate. Requirements for applicants depend on their chosen specialty. It is usually necessary to produce a certificate of secondary education and pass a TOEFL test. The advantages of colleges are also in the fact that their students have the opportunity to pass from one program to another without exams. For example, you can apply for the language courses of the college, then transfer to a professional program leading to the receipt of a certificate. Those who want to study further, are waiting for the program leading to a diploma, and then - a bachelor's degree. At the same time, there is an opportunity to transfer to the second or even third course of the partner university.
The number of students in the classroom, unlike the universities in Canada, averages 15-30 students. During the training a lot of attention is paid to the practice and classes in the classes, and the university method is applied, based on the combination of lecture and seminar classes. Progress, as a rule, is evaluated by the results of written tests, based on classroom speeches, the results of practice and short tests.
Language schools in English and French.
There are public and private schools, large and small, independent or in educational institutions (for example, at universities). The quality of teaching is controlled by associations, in particular PELSA (Pacific English Language Schools Association) and CAPLS (Canadian Association of Professional Language Schools).
Language schools offer standard (communities English, business English, professional programs), and specialized language courses adapted to the specific needs of students. Almost all schools have long-term English for Academic Purposes (EAP) courses aimed at applicants from abroad.
In addition to the language centers for studying English as a foreign language in Canada, there are also French as a Second Language (FSL) centers, which are mainly concentrated in the province of Quebec. Tuition on courses is cheaper than in a number of other English-speaking countries.
For admission it is enough to request from the school an application for training, fill it in and send it back, paying for the chosen course (including accommodation). After that, the school will send a certificate of enrollment, on the basis of which you can apply for a visa.
Training on-line.
Contact Information.
The information provided on the site is of a fact-finding character and is prepared on the basis of open resources.

Hi! Do you want find a sex partner? It is easy! Click here, free registration!