Czechia with my eyes & # 8230;
A blog about the Czech Republic, Prague and life in it. The most detailed recipes are here!
Statistics from Yandex.
pavel to the record Elections in the Czech Republic 2018 & # 8212; how it all passes the pavel to the record Elections in the Czech Republic 2018 & # 8212; how it all passes the pavel to the record Elections 2018 or a bit from personal Vantala to the record Elections 2018 or a bit from personal Olya to the record How to change the legal address (saddle) of the firm & # 8212; I tell! pavel to record Elections 2018 or a bit from personal Vantala to record Elections 2018 or a bit from personal Igor to the record Real Estate in Prague 2017-2018. What I know & # 8230; Roman to the record of Czechoslovakia-68: August in the Roman tank to the record Real Estate in Prague 2017-2018. What I know & # 8230; pavel to the record Property in Prague 2017-2018. What I know & # 8230; Rinat to the record Property in Prague 2017-2018. What I know & # 8230; Vladimir Podgorny to record Real Estate in Prague 2017-2018. What I know & # 8230; Elena to the record Property in Prague 2017-2018. What I know & # 8230; Vitaly to record The Collapsed Bridge in Prague & # 8212; a few details.
Signed on the news of the blog:
Top 12 views.
Selling cars in the Czech Republic - 91,751 views Learning Czech & hellip; Textbooks, audio courses and stuff & hellip; - 48 439 views Immigration to the Czech Republic. Visas, registration, other information & hellip; - 37,693 views Out of topic & mdash; hidden camera & la female toilet for men & raquo; - 36 406 hits Czech real estate websites. Real estate in the Czech Republic - 29,665 views Addresses of Russian shops in Prague - 26,606 hits Send sms to Czech operators - 24,074 views Metro scheme in Prague or Prague metro station - 45,455 hits Czech mats / Czech swear words and insults - 20,866 views Register Company / firms in the Czech Republic & mdash; help in opening - 19,531 hits Czech bad forums or forums about the Czech. All about them as a spirit! - 19,454 views About the website and about me - 19,044 views.
January 2017 (12) May 2017 (16) April 2017 (12) May 2017 (16) April 2017 (12) May 2017 (16) April 2017 (12) March 2017 (6) August 2016 (5) July 2016 (9) June 2016 (10) March 2016 (6) December 2016 (5) September 2016 (6) May 2016 (14) April 2016 (18) March 2016 (6) February 2016 (13) January 2016 (9) December 2015 (19) November 2015 (20) October 2015 (7) July 2015 (13) June 2015 (34) May 2015 (36) April 2015 (13) March 2015 (24) February 2015 (28) January 2015 (32) December 2014 (49) November 2014 (45) October 2014 (19) September 2014 (32) August 2014 (18) July 2014 (41) June 2014 (14) May 2014 (17) April (32) January 2013 (32) October 2013 (32) September 2013 (31) August 2013 (32) July 2013 (33) To add this message, June 2013 (44) September 2012 (47) November 2012 (44) November 2012 (38) October 2012 (44) September 2012 (47) Add your business Did not find what you were looking for? August 2012 (11) January 2012 (6) December 2011 (17) November 2011 (12) The purpose of the exhibition is to provide a forum for the participants of the " October 2011 (25) January 2011 (25) March 2011 (25) March 2011 (25) January 2011 (25) The purpose of the project is to provide the necessary information on the subject December 2010 (19) November 2010 (20) October 2010 (28) September 2010 (16) August 2010 (17) July 2010 (11) June 2010 (23) May 2010 (25) April 2010 (14) March 2010 (20) February 2010 (25) January 2010 (10) December 2009 (4) November 2009 (9) October 2009 (6) September 2009 (12) August 2009 (5) June 2009 (5) May 2009 (3) April 2009 (7) March 2009 (13) February 2009 (15) January 2009 (21) December 2008 (11) November 2008 (17) October 2008 (8) September 2008 (3) August 2008 (4) July 2008 (8) June 2008 (12) May 2008 (15) April 2008 (10) March 2008 (17) February 2008 (28) January 2008 (19) December 2007 (20) November 2007 (19) October 2007 (5)
Immigration to the Czech Republic & # 8212; as?
One of the most common questions that I'm asked is how to immigrate to the Czech Republic?
And to be honest, I'm so tired of telling everyone the same thing that I'll just write once and for all there are ways and official grounds for immigration, and there you have to decide for yourself.
1. Business visa. This is the most acceptable option and according to this scheme most of our compatriots come. The scheme is simple & # 8212; register a company, apply for a visa in connection with the need to conduct business and get going is engaged in business in the Czech Republic. This scheme has been working for a long time but it has become much more complicated in recent years, I personally came to her in 2007 in the Czech Republic and successfully legalized further))) More details about it you can write a whole book so we go further.
2. Working visa. The employer who wishes to employ you should go to the Ministry of Labor, leave the application for a while and make sure that there are no willing native Czechs for this labor and only after that the employer can get a work permit for you and you work place. This scheme is real, but it has become extremely complicated in recent years and it is necessary to be a really valuable worker and find an employer who will agree to take you to work and run around the Ministry of Labor. The downside of this scheme is that if you get fired, then your visa is reset and you must leave Czech Republic as quickly as possible.
3. Student visa. To date, the most realistic scheme if you are not a citizen of Ukraine. For Russians and Kazakhstanis, this hole scheme still works and for my personal opinion is optimal. I advise everyone to come to Prague in the role of students and then already here on the spot to change the type of business visa. The disadvantages are that you have to study for this visa (it really does study and not just for that matter) and two student's years are counted for one, that is, for student instead of 5 years you will have to live in the Czech Republic for 10 years to get permanent residence.
4. Prove the Czech roots. If your grandparent or parents were Czechs and you prove it, you will also receive a visa as an edge of the Czech Republic. A couple of acquaintances have someone so formed, but in view of the rarity of such cases I consider it impractical to write about him. In case this is your case, go to the nearest Czech embassy nearest to you and they will tell you everything in detail where and how. That is, what you need to come to this scheme.
5. To marry a Czech or marry a Czech. Also a good option is guaranteeing a quick receipt of the Czech passport. Nevertheless, I do not recommend fictitious marriages because they are often checked from the relevant authorities for the reality of such marriages. But the option is nevertheless not excluded 🙂
Look like that's it. I do not know other legal, official ways to get to the Czech Republic. If someone knows about these and I missed something, then write in the comments & # 8212; I will add them with pleasure to my list. I hope this article helped a lot and answered the question "how to immigrate to the Czech Republic".
Wow! But about 2 years on a student visa I did not know & # 8230; It's a pity.
I forgot about the reunion and the program (blue-green cards, etc.).
& # 171; 3. Student visa. To date, the most realistic scheme if you are not a citizen of Ukraine. & # 187;
why is this scheme unreal for Ukrainian citizens?
Czechia with my eyes & # 8230;