Skip to content

Australia – Immigration.

Australia - Immigration.
There is a permanent immigration officer in the camp, through which contacts are made with the Australian Immigration Office. A week or two after your arrival in the camp, you will be visited by a lawyer (called in Australia "soloist") with an interpreter, in a rendezvous with which you will verbally retell your story. Your retelling will be recorded on tape, in addition, the interpreter will submit it in writing in English, under which you will have to sign. This is perhaps the most important moment for you, because you will not be able to change your testimony later. Only additions are possible and only in those cases when new facts appear, supported by documents. Therefore, before meeting with a lawyer, we advise you to do the following:
2. Thoroughly analyze it for any missteps.
3. Remove from it everything that is irrelevant.
4. Long phrases, if possible, can be divided into short phrases.
5. To exclude from the text specific words and phrases that may interfere with an adequate translation. (This is especially important for the Australian version of filing history, in which its translation is done "without departing from the ticket office", and therefore, the possibility of testing its quality is severely limited).
6. Prepare the learned text by heart to the extent of its verbatim and relaxed retelling.
7. To work out intonations and speech, most suitable for recording.
Are there any questions from the lawyer during the recording of your story? In principle, it is possible, however, at this stage they can only be of a more precise nature. No pressure or attempts to catch you on this or that discrepancy should not be feared.
Any other reasons prompting to flee the home country, for example, economic difficulties or "struggle" with the mafia, are not considered as sufficiently valid for obtaining refugee status. On the contrary, the use of such words as "mafia", "bandits", "racketeers", etc. in the application for asylum. can only damage the immigration future. Australians believe that they have their own problems, and, from a very understandable sense of precaution, try to prevent the penetration of people who have any contact with the "Russian" mafia.
The refugee 'positions' can be backed up by additional materials brought from the former country of residence:
This visa is valid only at the time of the termination of the entry visa - tourist visa or any other. A person with such a visa has the right to work in Australia, his children can study at school, etc., i.e. a similar visa makes stay in the country legal.
The average timeframe for the consideration of the refugee case in the Tribunal is now 1.5-2 years. If a refusal is received, and from this instance, it remains possible to challenge the decision in the Federal Court or to file a petition to the Minister for Immigration with a request to recognize the person as a refugee.
People who immigrate under this program do not need a certain level of education or knowledge of English, only their family ties with Australian sponsors are taken into account. For immigration under this program, a potential immigrant must have a sponsor in the person of his Australian relative or fiance / bride.
The sponsor is an adult (over 18), a citizen or permanent resident of Australia. Citizens of New Zealand, subject to certain conditions, may also act as sponsors.
- the husband / wife (including people living in a civil marriage) of the Australian sponsor.
- dependent child (including foster children) of the sponsor.
- "interdependent" partner of the sponsor (refers to homosexual partners)
- a relative who is invited to help a sponsor living in Australia (in case of illness or incapacity of the sponsor)
- an elderly dependent relative.
- the last remaining relative.
Elderly parents and parents of working age can apply for immigration under the category "Parents", being outside Australia. However, only mature parents can apply for this category while in Australia.
Notes: "Older parents" are people whose age allows you to receive a pension by age. Women are over 61 years old. Men - over 65 years. All such applications are considered strictly on an individual basis and standard requirements for health and reputation are made to the applicants.
In addition, for this category of immigrants, a mandatory "guarantee of support" is required. The existing cash collateral included in the "Guarantee of support" condition is currently $ 3,500 for the main applicant and $ 1,500 for each subsequent adult member of the family.
People providing a "guarantee of support" should demonstrate their ability to do so. To do this, the guarantor must show that his taxable annual income is not less than $ 23,400, and that he has amounts equal to $ 2,000 and $ 624 for each subsidized adult and dependent child, respectively.
- children of both parents, including children from past "legal" and "civil" marriages;
- foster children, regardless of whether they are dependent children or not, are married, divorced or live alone.
The nature of the relationship between parents and children does not matter for this test.
Notes: There are circumstances in which some children may not be included in the "Family Balance" test.
The only remaining relative: the last brother or sister of the sponsor or his financially independent child living outside Australia. A person is not considered to be the last remaining relative if he has other close relatives living outside Australia. Close relatives are not the parents living in Australia, the brother, sister or adult child (or foster child) of the applicant or his spouse. Close relatives of the spouse who submitted the application are also taken into consideration. The applicant does not meet the definition of "the only remaining relative" if he or his spouse:
- during the last three years before submitting the application, had contacts with close relatives living in another country.

Hi! Do you want find a sex partner? It is easy! Click here, free registration!