Attorney at the Vlzhim
Thank you for contacting us!
Our manager will contact you soon.
A lawyer in Italy, specializing in helping Russian-speaking individuals, provides services for their legal, administrative and tax support, if they for one reason or another decide to move permanently to the Apennines. We, as lawyers of both Italy and Russia, specialize in various fields of both national and international law of the two countries. The main directions of our work are immigration to Italy, assistance in family matters and international commercial relations between representatives of business communities in Italy and Russia.
Our lawyers in Italy are Nicola Spadafora and Alessandro De Rosa, who head the same-name law firm in Italy, which is recognized by colleagues and customers as one of the best in the country.
In Russia it is Sergey Sergeevich Gribkov & ndash; lawyer since 2002, who heads our Moscow branch.
It is such an international structure of lawyers' interaction in Italy and the Russian Federation that allows us to promptly resolve issues in both countries. After all, it's no secret that the way to Italy for many programs to obtain a residence permit in Italy begins precisely from Russia.
One of the main areas of our activities, as international lawyers in Italy, is the comprehensive legal service for Russian citizens & ndash; not residents of European countries, not only until they acquired their resident status & ndash; a legitimate resident of Italy, but also post service in the process of integration into new realities, gaining economic independence.
Lawyers of the bureau offer the following types of legal services for Russian citizens in Italy:
- immigration lawyer services in Italy and the Russian Federation (registration of a residence permit in Italy with the right and without the right to work on various programs (investors, employment, business immigration);
- Personal representation of interests by our lawyers in Italy in state, judicial and administrative bodies, representation before third parties;
- issues related to taxation and movement of economic assets;
- issues related to the acquisition of real estate and business;
- due diligence (verification of reliability) of counterparties in Italy;
- Conducting legal proceedings for the recognition of rights to property and children;
- international disputes about children, determination of the place of permanent residence, removal of the child for permanent residence,
- processes of inheritance of foreign citizens and execution of wills;
- issues of private international law;
- opening accounts in banks;
- Advocacy of property purchase / sale transactions by our lawyers in Italy, including verification of the legal status of the property, encumbrances, drafting of bilingual contracts, re-registration of the object in the name of the client;
- drawing up and filing motions to administrative bodies;
- assistance in property management.
Also, the priority areas of the international lawyers of the bureau are issues of obtaining and processing various property in Italy. It's no secret that a significant number of our compatriots in recent decades have moved to permanent residence, acquired real estate, acquired a business, and married the native inhabitants of Italy.
Important for our trustees is the fact that our activity is insured in accordance with the Decree of the Italian Ministry of Justice on September 22, 2016. This insurance covers the risk of our professional responsibility and the risk of an accident.
Our lawyers in Italy and Russia are fluent in Russian, Italian, English.
Together, our lawyers in Italy and Russia are ready to provide qualified assistance to our clients on all issues, not only legal, but also administrative and practical.
Attorney at the Vlzhim